Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Quidco Cashback issue

I have exactly the same issues.

Signed up on the 22/01/23

Cashback confirmed with quidco.

Then declined because the order was amened, returned or cancelled. 

When none of the above is the case and it went live on the 29/01/23.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco Cashback issue

Hi @murf1000

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as the thread you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry that the cashback has been declined.  Can I just double check that you've followed this on Quidco's website? >> My cashback hasn't tracked properly <<

Post back and let me know please.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Robbie

It tracked then was declined and then I raised a declined cashback claim and had the response from quidco.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@murf1000 wrote:

Hi Robbie

It tracked then was declined and then I raised a declined cashback claim and had the response from quidco.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

Regards

Many thanks for posting back so quickly to confirm that @murf1000

I'm sorry about this.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @murf1000,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier. I am sorry that I got you at a bad time.

I'll get this sent off for you to find out what's happening. I'll most likely hear back on Monday or Tuesday. As soon as I do, I will give you a call.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings