cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Quidco cashback declined by BT

Go to solution

Order details- On 19 Jan 2023, I placed a broadband order online on BT website, via Quidco to get cashback. Package information- Full Fibre 100, monthly payment- £35.99 * 24 months

I gather from Quidco that BT has declined cashback & claim stating that my purchase was either amended, returned, or cancelled. Due to this, Quidco will not be receiving the commission and unable to pass this to me as cashback.

I disagree with this decision as BT has given FALSE information to Quidco as I have not amended, returned, or cancelled this order and in fact I am USING BT broadband at my home. BT has even deducted my first month’s bill.

Quidco support team have mentioned to me that Quidco just gets one chance to raise a claim which BT has rejected, and they won’t be able to help any further. Quidco mentioned its upto BT now to see if they want to pass the cashback or not, so I am contacting you/BT community moderators to provide support if possible.

Can you please help?

On a side note- it's just my interpretation of where things went wrong - I was also using BT Broadband from Nov 2020 until Dec 2022, but it was a under a different contract with account number  which was finished in Dec 2022, so I am assuming BT support team got confused when they talk about returned or cancelled status of my broadband with Quidco support team.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco cashback declined by BT

Go to solution

@harry241 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

This is a pubic forum so please edit out your account number and claim ID.

Thanks

PS: if its not edited within the next 10 minutes, I will remove your post from public view.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
done
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you, its for your own protection.

A moderator may offer to assist on this issue, as its a common problem.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @harry241, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Sorry for the confusion over your cashback. It can take 3-6 months for Quidco cashback and this cashback I'm sure is in process. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll check on it for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @harry241, Just to confirm that I've got confirmation the cashback has been arranged for you and will be in your Quidco account within the next 30 days.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 - this is amazing news, I'd like to say BT has done a fair job to support their customers where the money is due. Thanks once again for looking into my case. Cheers, Harry

0 Ratings