cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT ID Account Sign In Issue

I feel for you, I have just about given up trying to sign in, i have spent hours on the phone to bt customer advisors, my wife died four years ago , dozens of times I explained this and been told it’s all been sorted, low and behold, I still have to sign in with here name and password still, it’s strange as they manage to take money out of my account every quarter
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Leehebrides, welcome back and I'm sorry that after 4 years you're still having to use your late wife's details to log into the BT account.

Have you already created your own BTID and tried to claim account holder status for the account?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi yes, I have my own log in, but it never allows me to log in using it, I spoken to customer services many times, they say, yes I can see your previous call , then they say it’s all sorted give it 24 hours and nothing changes , it’s nothing major, but it’s upsetting when I log in to look at prices and get H Adele just checking your details for your any deals.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Leehebrides, thanks for posting back. I've sent you a Private Message and we'll be happy to help you get this change over completed so you can use your own details in future.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings