cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Game pass subscription

Go to solution

@RobbieMac 

Hoping this thread is still active, I've got the same issue.

My BT "My Products" page says my subscription is valid until June 2023 but my Microsoft account says that my subscription has been cancelled.

I spoke to BT support who said that I needed to have the same email address for both my BT account and my microsoft account, even though BT's community page says that this is not the case.

See: https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate-on-BT-Broadband/td-p/2156562
Quote:

Do I need to use my BT account email address for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

No, you don’t need to use your BT account email address, however, you must sign in with the email address associated with the Microsoft account you would like to use for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can create a Microsoft account if you don’t already have one

I even configured my Microsoft account to use my BT accounts email address as the primary sign in address and there is no change.

Any help would be appreciated!

Liam

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @LiamC

Welcome and thank you for posting!

I am sorry that your Game Pass is showing as cancelled.  We'll be able to help get you sorted from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details, and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Thanks for taking  my call this morning @LiamC .

I'm really glad we got this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings