cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: My BT login wont load homepage

Cleared all cache and cookies - and still the same. Sometime is shows "loading homepage" before then opening my email, other times it just takes me back to the login page.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @nellybongo 

Sorry to hear your problem didn't clear up when mine did. Someone on the moderation team opened a complaint on my account on my behalf and the problem miraculously cleared up within a couple of hours. Maybe the same could happen for you? Not sure if any of the mods will be watching this thread now as it is marked as solved!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I have moved you onto your own thread as the one you posted on was marked as solved. This will allow any answers to be directed to your problem.

Message 4 of 6

Not sure if anyone has been able to resolve - but it's a bit of a pain as a) I have not seen a bill for ages and b) I was thinking of upgrading the service, but obviously can't login to do so.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@nellybongo   Are you using a PC, tablet or phone? Have you tried a different browser?

Are you actually using a browser or are you using the MyBT app if attempting access via tablet or phone?

From bt.com, selecting MyBT, do you get:

MyBT.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

HI

So far I've used 1 PC and 2 different laptops (PC is Win 7, both laptops are Win 10). I've used Edge, Firefox and Chrome on all 3 of the devices, clearing out all cookies / cached data before each attempt. 

Sometimes after the login, I get the bouncing colours, before the system then opens my email, sometimes it goes back to the login page. This happens even if I've chosen the "MyBT" option when I'm already logged into my BT mail - so I end up with several pages of my BT mail open, never the actual MYBT dashboard.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings