cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Re: Openreach Address Database does not match that of BT

Hi,

I think I am having the same issue and don't know which is correct. Openreach says I can get a full fibre connection (and lists providers) but BT says I can't.

I'm in a rural village and none of these options came up when I moved here in April, so wondering if things have changed?

So can I or can't I?

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

as other thread was marked solved I moved your post to start own thread

can you enter phone number or address and post results

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 9

Thank you, @imjolly  and hello. Here it is

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 2.10.54pm.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

that shows FTTP available so try phoning FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and they should be able to help

BT are on strike today and also on Monday but you can try tomorrow.  If you get diverted on to CS as FTTP busy then hang up and try a bit later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Ok thank you. By 'help' do you mean to confirm it's available? Or to book it?

And why then did the bt.com checker say no?Screenshot 2022-10-19 at 11.23.57pm.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

dslchecker shows FTTP available so you should be able to book by phoning FTTP Team

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Ok. Thanks. Still don't understand why it's different though.... Very confusing to us simple customers
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Firstly, congratulations on having FTTP available. That's great!

It might be that the ISP systems haven't updated yet to reflect your new FTTP status. Is it just BT who don't show FTTP products, or other ISPs also?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Ah ok. I didn't realise with today's fast connectivity and technology that that could still happen, haha.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings