cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Quidco cashback declined by BT

Go to solution

Hi John,

The very same thing has just occurred to us. I proceeded with an order for BT Fibre through Quidco which should have given me a cashback of £110. There were numerous technical issues with my broadband installation (something about the exchange), however, this was all resolved. My cashback however was declined as they said I didn't meet the T&Cs. I raised a claim and again this was rejected and now Quidco says there's nothing they can do. I called BT and they confirmed I was eligible for the cashback and met the T&C's and advised I contact Quidco. I did and they have said they only get one chance to raise a claim, so theres nothing they can do. Is it possible someone could look into my case also?

All the best,

Leighton

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi Leighton,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am so sorry that Quidco have declined this for you.

They do have a direct channel into BT which they should be using for this after their initial check fails.

I'm going to send you a private message so we can talk with you about it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @leightonx1,

Thank you for taking my call today. The Promotions Team has checked that order and approved it at BT's end. You should receive the cashback payment in the next 30 days back to your Quidco account.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings