cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Re: Top Cashback Declined

Hi Neil,

I have also had my top cash back declined and I am feeling fairly disheartened about it.

I believe it is due to the BACS payment details.

Please can you assist as ideally I would like this resolved before my service starts on the 01/05.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @Serinity, sorry you're having trouble with your cashback. Cashback won't be payable until the returns(cancellation) period is over. This is 14 days. Check out 'When will I actually get my cashback?' on the TopCashback Official Site: UK's Highest Paying Cashback Site.

If you're still having trouble getting you cashback after this period has passed you should then contact TCB in the first instance and they should be able to resolve it for you. If they can't then come back to us and we'll be happy to help you.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hi John,

Thank you for your response. 

I appreciate that it won’t get paid until after 14days, but the cash back has already been declined on Topcashback.

So does this mean that it is indefinitely declined? 

I have already messaged TCB and I am awaiting a response. 
Ideally I would like to know where my cash back stands before I am unable to cancel the services.

Kind Regards,

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Serinity, thanks for posting back. I'm sure you've seen some queries of this nature. They are usually easily sorted once the service is active. 

TCB should always show the order as Pending as soon as the order is placed, This is usually within 24hrs.
Once the service is live should then move to Confirmed and become payable once the appropriate cancellation period has passed.

So you should see the status update after your services are connected. 
If it hasn't updated the day after you're connected let us know and we'll be happy to help you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi John,

This hasn’t really assisted me with my query, and looking back over the forum I see other queries were resolved easily but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

I signed up for BT on the 16th May and the cash back was showing as pending, but it is now showing as declined by the retailer - the retailer being yourselves. 

I am awaiting TCB to respond to my query, however as mentioned I was hoping to get some re-assurance regarding the cash back before I am locked into a contract with yourselves. I took out the contract as there was an enticement, and currently it does not look like I will be receiving that enticement. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Serinity,

You will have a 14 day cooling off period once your services go live. If you still need help, when it's up and running, drop me a reply here, please.

I'll be able to check your order to confirm everything is active.

Topcashback and our other partners, all have a channel where they can contact our rewards product team directly for manual support. They would do this if they didn't agree with the initial check coming back as rejected. They're supposed to do this when asked.

When the 1st of June comes, please, reach out to me if you need this checked.

Thanks,

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hi, 

Now that my service is up and running, please can I get an update on the cash back that has been declined?

kind regards,

serena

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Serinity,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'm going to send you a private message with some details that I need to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@Serinity The mods are very helpful on here and my cashback is now showing as confirmed but i am not sure how long it will take to become payable.