cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Two Account Numbers

So I do I - 3 BT lines (2 have landline and 2 (not the same 2) have broadband) across 2 accounts. I am very cautious about changing anything however as it usually involves time and mistakes so will leave well alone until digital voice is up and running
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Jane2018, if all the accounts on your BTID are active accounts it should not be causing you any issue. The issue is usually caused by having an old closed account linked to the BTID.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, that's very helpful. I hope when London moves to Digital Voice later thsi year BT therefore send me for both accounts the new BT hub I will need for each current broadband account (and I think a third basic hub is needed for the 3rd line which has no broadband on it currently just the home number). So 3 hubs should be coming - one on one account and 2 on the other.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

(And my point above is wrong - the account with no landline on it we won't get a homebub2 as it won't need upgrading so instead I think we will get one smart hub2 for the line with phone line and BB on it and on the line with only telephones call on it - the second BT number - the basic device to plug that landline into to make the corded phone work
0 Ratings