cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Unlinking Xbox Game Pass from BT

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO , I also have the same issue

I had a game pass account with over a year left, then I joined BT and it linked a free 6 months.

That 6 months has now expired, but the game pass account is still linked to BT.

Trying to redeem a new code gives this error, can you please help me unlink the game pass account from BT?

Contact your subscription provider
This cannot be used with an existing subscription.
Contact your subscription provider This cannot be used with an existing subscription.
PUR-ConversionBlockedSyndicated

Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @hookman, sorry you game pass account is still linked to BT after the offer has expired.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

hi, I've got the exact same problem, except I received the Game Pass code from someone else and am not a BT customer. Now I can't cancel it from my Microsoft account it just says "billed to BT" and sends me to the BT login page to manage... Which I can't because I'm not a customer...

Thanks in advance for the help. My Microsoft account is the same as my registered e-mail address here.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@terrifictim As you're not a BT customer we're unable to help, sorry. You'll need to contact Microsoft directly for assistance.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings