cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 4

Recieved an email from BT titled "how to return your kit."

Just recieved an email titled "how to return your kit." I haven't been in contact with BT, only thing I can think of is when looking into it it says my land-line deal(which I never use) ends march of this year.

Any idea why I received an email saying they promised to send me when I haven't been in touch with BT?

Hello 

Here's the instructions we promised to send about how to return your equipment.

Item
Smart Hub

How to return your kit

You'll receive a returns bag from us in the next few days. When it arrives, please put your kit in the white pre-paid returns bag and attach the label, then take it to your local Post Office. You can also arrange a Royal Mail Collection for a small fee. Remember to keep your proof of postage safe until we've confirmed your return has arrived.

If you choose a collection you'll need to enter the tracked reference, which looks like AB 1111 0000 1CD, from the postage label. Any questions please contact Royal Mail.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4

Revived an email from BT titled "how to return your kit."

My land-line deal does end on the 11th of March could it be connected? Received the following email. I haven't been in contsct with BT so why are they insisting I return the kit and saying they promised to send an email. 

Hello 

Here's the instructions we promised to send about how to return your equipment.

Item
Smart Hub
How to return your kit
You'll receive a returns bag from us in the next few days. When it arrives, please put your kit in the white pre-paid returns bag and attach the label, then take it to your local Post Office. You can also arrange a Royal Mail Collection for a small fee. Remember to keep your proof of postage safe until we've confirmed your return has arrived.

If you choose a collection you'll need to enter the tracked reference, which looks like AB 1111 0000 1CD, from the postage label. Any questions please contact Royal Mail.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Recieved an email from BT titled "how to return your kit."

@SGP0091wrote:

Any idea why I received an email saying they promised to send me when I haven't been in touch with BT?

It's possible they are sending you a Smart Hub 2 to prepare for a move to Digital Voice, so they've requested the old hub back, any other emails received ? check your spam folder in case some are there and some delivered.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Revived an email from BT titled "how to return your kit."

Hi @SGP0091 and welcome to our community.

Sorry for ay confusion here. @-Richie- could be correct but I'll be happy to check what's happening for you. I'll need a few detail so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings