cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Refer a Friend - No Vouchers

Go to solution

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue. I was referred to BT and was under the impression me and the refferer would recieve a £50 voucher. On 22/07/23  I recieved the following email:

Hello ......

Congratulations – you’ve been successfully referred to BT Broadband.

Once your first bill has been paid, your £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card should be with you in the next 30 days.

Any questions?
Our FAQs have the answers.

I  then contacted customer support yesterday as 45 days had passed and have recieved an email stating that I used a third party to sign up and am therefore not eligible. I am certain I used the refer link direct through BT, and I also recieved the above email confirming I had been successful. Has anyone had anything similar and could get it sorted?

Just to add the individual who referred me has also not recieved their voucher either.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Refer a Friend - No Vouchers

Go to solution

Hi @GarryHood

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the delay receiving your Amazon voucher through the Refer a Friend scheme.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refer a Friend - No Vouchers

Go to solution

Hi @GarryHood ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings