cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Refer a friend missing voucher

Hi I have been trying to chase up a missing voucher for referring a friend, the person I referred followed the link, had broadband installed, paid the first bill etc, etc and low and behold received there amazon voucher but I did not. I rang up and was told to wait 30 days as they were sent by computer. I have now waited since 23rd February, the date my refer a friend got his voucher and have tried ringing time and time again, only to be passed from pillar to post, I have been given at least 5 numbers off different people to ring and guess what - they all put me back onto customer services who fob me off yet again. What do you have to do to get through to the right department and someone who can sort this out, its completely unacceptable that when someone refers someone and generates business for you, you are not rewarding them accordingly as you say you will - it seems this is happening a lot reading other posts and I will not refer anyone again if you cannot sort this matter out.  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Refer a friend missing voucher

Hi I have been trying to chase up a missing voucher for referring a friend, the person I referred followed the link, had broadband installed, paid the first bill etc, etc and low and behold received there amazon voucher but I did not. I rang up and was told to wait 30 days as they were sent by computer. I have now waited since 23rd February, the date my refer a friend got his voucher and have tried ringing time and time again, only to be passed from pillar to post, I have been given at least 5 numbers off different people to ring and guess what - they all put me back onto customer services who fob me off yet again. What do you have to do to get through to the right department and someone who can sort this out, its completely unacceptable that when someone refers someone and generates business for you, you are not rewarding them accordingly as you say you will - it seems this is happening a lot reading other posts and I will not refer anyone again if you cannot sort this matter out.  

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refer a friend missing voucher

Hi @Philharrison,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your voucher.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks 

MandyF

0 Ratings