cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Removal of BTTV Mini Box

Go to solution

Hello Everyone,

Just after some advice. I have BTTV and a mini box. Decided to cancel it as never use it, and spoke to someone online on the 13th October.

I received an email on the 13th telling me that 'TV everywhere with extra box' and 'AMC channel and on demand' were stopping. I noticed that my future bills haven't updated, so called and spoke to someone in Cardiff this morning.

I was told that the order was in an odd state and that she would speak to someone in the value team and then put me on hold. I was then avised that th value team has fixed this, I'll get an email and bag through the post to return the box.

My future bills still havent changed and I've not had cancellation of service email, but I can see an open order for the return of the box. Tells me its waiting dispatch and if I don't return it I'll be billed £75.

But my question is, should the £11.44 have been removed (ceased) today too (well technically the 13th) or does this happen after the return of the box? Feels like I'm going to be charged for something which I've now asked to be cancelled twice! 

Hope that makes sense. Thanks

MikeAlanR

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Removal of BTTV Mini Box

Go to solution

I can't help with the billing confusion I'm afraid, but worth noting with the EE announcement today, multiroom is becoming free anyway: https://community.bt.com/t5/The-Lounge/EE-A-new-era/m-p/2320955/highlight/true#M28213 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @mikealanr welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry there have been problems canceling your extra box service, were there any orders placed today? These normally complete at midnight so the changes may not have happened yet. 

You should be able to check this by logging in with your BT ID on this BT order tracking link

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO 

Thanks for the speedy reply. Yes I can see an order and this does have a box return step on it too. I was it expecting it to complete immediately like when I change TV packs. I'll check again tomorrow and feedback if necessary.

Thanks again,

MikeAlanR

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@mikealanr no problem, post back tomorrow and let us know if that order has worked.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings