cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Renewal of Contract

Go to solution

Just got off a chat regarding renewal of contract. Online yesterday I was offered to renew with a saving of £24 on my Fibre 100 Halo+, today its a £3.27 saving.

If Im out of contract in March 31st I believed I could change my package, I can but only to a lesser speed package. Looking at the BT offers as a 'new customer' Fibre 100 is not on offer. 

Is this because Full Fibre is on a rollout?

However, Ive been offered a deal on Fibre100 Halo 3 as seen online yesterday on a two year contract.

What I wanted to do is remove the Halo 3 + discs, Connect plus to reduce cost.

Am I correct in assuming if you're on Fibre 100 when Full Fibre reaches me its a free upgrade?

What happens to those on copper only, do their packages change in price?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Renewal of Contract

Go to solution

Anyone in a full fibre area can upgrade FOC at any speed BT offer, be it 55mb, 80mb, 150 etc. at the same price they pay now.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

"Anyone in a full fibre area can upgrade FOC at any speed BT offer, be it 55mb, 80mb, 150 etc. at the same price they pay now"

My Fibre 1 @£25.15 runs to 17 March, ideally I would like to renew at same price (or less) after 1st March, makes no difference to me about faster speeds or whether I keep phone

Cheapest my offers page - Full Fibre 100 @£29.99 a month

My offers page keeps changing cost of my existing product, was £5.16 ( amount I pay being as paid upfront for line rental saver}  then stated to be £29.99, today changed to £39.99. ( pre discount current price is £31.15) seems to be done on purpose to make offers on page look more attractive.

If I phone BB after 1 March will they let me upgrade to full fibre @ same price I pay now?

0 Ratings