cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Loss of hybrid connect renewing contract

My halo 3+ contact ,which I had for 2 years , was coming to an end so I called BT to renew it .The next morning my hybrid connect stopped working. I called BT and was advised that I was put on a halo 3 contract as I was not eligible for halo 3+ as the 4g signal wasn’t adequate. I told them I was on halo 3+ for the last 2 years with the hybrid working correctly but all they said was that it was no longer available at my post code , even though I have a separate business BT account which has a hybrid connect still working perfectly. They said there was nothing they can do as their  system would not let them go forward with a halo 3+ contract at my address . It’s just infuriating when I have had halo3+ for the last two years but now I can’t 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Loss of hybrid connect renewing contract

Hi, @Jasensteve welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you lost hybrid connect when upgrading, I'm not sure if the address excuse rings true. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings