cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Return of router charge

Go to solution

I sent the router back 21/4. I kept the receipt. I am now being told i will be charged £50 as they can’t find it in the warehouse and once they find it I will get my £50 back. I asked if they would be happy with that. I also said if it hasn’t turned up yet it probably won’t. I asked to speak to a manager but was told they would tell me the same thing. 
this has happened before and I just emailed the receipt. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Return of router charge

Go to solution

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers and will not be able to deal with any issues relating to your account.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may offer to help, when everything else has been tried.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

You can message BT using the "message us" links on the help pages. That is usually effective.

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

If you call BT 0330.1234.150 Billing with your Proof of Sending or your Proof of Receipt they can update your account.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
That’s who I rang. They said until it shows up at the warehouse I have to pay the £50. There used to be a place where you could upload the receipt but that seems to have vanished.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Phone again. The CS rep you got first time would appear not to know his job.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

After posting on their Fb page it is now sorted. 

0 Ratings