cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Returned Hybrid Connect and BT Smart hubs not delivered by Royal Mail

Go to solution

Good afternoon,

I ended my broadband contract with BT on the 12 April and ordered two bags to return my Hybrid Connect and BT Smart hubs. The BT Smart hub was a voluntary return. I posted these hubs at my local post office (Winscombe, North Somerset) on 20 April. The parcels were received the following day by Royal Mail at their Bristol Mail Centre - and there they have remained according to the Royal Mail Tracking web page. After multiple chats and 'phone calls with Royal Mail it seems they have no more information on the parcels' whereabouts than I do and that I should consider them "lost" (although another Royal Mail agent said they could have been delivered but not tracked - which I found very strange).

I have photographs, postal receipts, and tracking numbers (BT Hub QZ446345383GB and Hybrid Connect QZ448957445GB) for both parcels. Do I need to make an insurance claim with Royal Mail or is that something that BT could/should do? I have received a number of reminders to return my equipment but I am not sure what to do now.

Thank you very much for any advice,
Richard

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Returned Hybrid Connect and BT Smart hubs not delivered by Royal Mail

Go to solution

Call BT Customer Service 0330.1234.150 with your Proof of Postage and they should update your account for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Returned Hybrid Connect and BT Smart hubs not delivered by Royal Mail

Go to solution

Thank you very much for your quick response and advice. A lovely Irish lady at BT has sorted everything out. 

0 Ratings