cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Returning BT router kit

Hello BT Help desk. I want to return my BT router kit, I did not receive a returning bag. Also ththere is no link in your website to order returning bags. How can I return this BT router to you, please can you advise. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Returning BT router kit

Hello 👋🏿 

you can request this on BT.com under your products or services or via the My BT App.

or you can call BT and request a returns kit.

Hope this helps 😊

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @polipibe welcome to the community and thanks for posting, did you receive an email asking you to return the equipment?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi Liam, thanks for your answer. I am not able to find that tab/section in mybt.com, probably because I am not longer a customer. Can you provide the exact address and post code to return the  broadband router. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Neil,

Yes , I received an email indicating to return the BtTrouter otherwise I will be charged. Silly from this company to charge for some hardware when been a customer for 17 years.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @polipibe,

I am sorry to see that you no longer have service with us after 17 years.

Depending on when you got that equipment, you may not need to return it.

In short, if you received that equipment after the 13th December 2019 then you will need to return it to us as it was being loaned to you.

If it's for equipment before that date, you generally do not have to return it to us. I'll put up a link here that outlines everything: BT Returns

Let me know if you need my help getting a returns kit posted to you, please.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings