cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 5

Reward card

I received an email on the 6th of June 2023 saying that my reward card was on the way and I would received an email soon with details of how to access it but I haven't had anything since then. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5

Reward card

I received an email on the 6th of June 2023 saying that my reward card was on the way and I would received an email soon with details of how to access it but I haven't had anything since then. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Reward card

Hi @Aldog98, sorry you haven't got your reward yet. 

Check your Spam/Junk folders to ensure the reward email didn't end up there.

Can you see an order for your reward card when you check your online account? If so is it showing as completed?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi John I have been checking my spam folder as I read that it might end up in there but it's not in there. When I check on my online account its showing that I have claimed the reward but its not showing a date anymore it used to say that i claimed it on the 6th of May which is when I first claimed but now its not showing any date just that I have claimed the reward.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Aldog98, thanks for checking that and posting back to update us, 

As the reward has been claimed you would need to contact Purecard directly: 'If you have claimed your card via BT and your virtual card email hasn't arrived within the period stated under ‘How do I claim my BT Virtual Reward Card’, please contact the BT Reward Card Service team on 0344 879 1068 or email bt@purecard.com'

Claim your BT Reward Card

Cheers

John

0 Ratings