cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment - multiple accounts

Go to solution

HI there

I seem to have three different account numbers associated with my email / BT account

I've just signed up for another 2 years on a new deal - but none of my account data is showing.
When I go to see my account - I can see 1. that an old one is acive... hence no data.  2. But when I try to select another account number - I cannot select it (newest one). It's grey and just doesn't do anything. Please can you fix it so I can properly access my package on line and on the app.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment - multiple accounts

Go to solution

Hi @RyanWW,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand getting those old accounts removed from your BT ID.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, @RyanWW Many thanks for getting in touch with your details. I can see the BT ID has been set up again with your new BT account information.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks Neil

I followed your advice and it looks like I can see my account now. Many thanks for your help.