cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Status Rejected.

Placed an order to upgrade my broadband on Sunday, everything went through, was ment to be live today. 

Order on the app says rejected?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Status Rejected.

Then phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and ask why

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Status Rejected.

I have had similar. I was out of contract, phoned through to cancellations to cancel, they offered me a deal.

I took the deal, had router posted out, new speed was meant to be live on Thursday then an engineer cancelled the upgrade.

I phoned through to see what was wrong. The BT agent then cancelled my deal and said he was going to reorder, he didnt. Now i have a new router, no deal and paying the old high price.

I raised a complaint, which was closed as 'resolved'. I had to reopen the complaint.

I phoned back today and they couldnt help and said they would email the agent who closed my offer/deal.

Bewildering customer service.

Im going to have to phone again in the morning, but I have no idea who to phone or what to do to sort this.

0 Ratings