cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Stealing money from a disabled old lady

Go to solution

Month after month I call BT to reduce my mum's bill for the phone from £38 to £19.23. They promise to do so month after month. Then continue to steal £38. They know that she's old and disabled. Have they no shame?

Ombudsman I think.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Stealing money from a disabled old lady

Go to solution

As you don't appear to be making any progress I have asked forum mod to see if they can help.

They will post here it may take a day depending on how busy mods are

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Spanner1, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that you've not be able to get this resolved when you've called us. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to look into fixing this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Sounds like it could be she's maybe on monthly payment plan & it needs changed to whole bill direct debit, just a guesss though

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Spanner1, I sent you a Private Message on the 11th. Please would you check it and reply back to me.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Everyone, just to let you know that there was an error on the billing and this has been fixed now so future bills are correct. Incorrectly raised charges have also been refunded.

Cheers
John