cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Still unable to revert control of my Xbox account despite fix being applied by BT/EE

Hi,

Has anyone in the community been in a situation where they are still unable to redeem codes against their Microsoft account even after the fix had been applied by BT/EE?

I reached out to the mods and was then passed along to their Xbox team. I was told that a fix had been applied to my account and in order to revert control back to Microsoft I would simply need to redeem a code. I've tried to redeem a code but unfortunately this has been unsuccessful. I cannot redeem any codes. My account is still linked with BT/EE.

I was then advised that I would need to now contact Microsoft and ask them to manually 'forget' my subscription history against my account.

I've contacted Microsoft about this and was told that someone from a higher position would Email me back which I'm still waiting on.

I'm kind of going in circles here without a proper resolution and this situation is preventing me from signing up to Gamepass with my own Xbox Gamepass codes because my account is still linked to BT/EE.

Has anyone had a similar experience to the above and if so how was this resolved?

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Still unable to revert control of my Xbox account despite fix being applied by BT/EE

go here sign  https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

pick these option tell them you cant reseem the code the might exchange it for one you cant redeem or atleast explain why you cant add what you have

BT or EE should just give customers a prepaid voucher supplied by their partner i dont know wgy they have to have your gamertag or xbox account info

type decribe your isue then you should get the next screen displayed in the second screenshot use chat online option (you need to be digned in to the account that has your gamertag)

Screenshot 2024-06-23 121127.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 115951.png

0 Ratings