cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Took up Xbox Gamepass 6 months offer, but offer still showing under 'Content Partners' section

Hi,

I took out the free Xbox Gamepass 6 months offer found under the 'Content Partners' section in my account as part of the Fibre 500 package. I went through the process by logging into my Microsoft account when prompted. A code was then pre-populated which I accepted.

It went through successfully with my Microsoft account now showing that my Xbox Gamepass is managed by BT/EE. Looks good so far.

Two questions.

Why is there still the 'Xbox Gamepass Ultimate' 6 months offer under the 'Content Partners' section in my account? I can click on 'Add Now' and it takes me to the same Terms and Conditions page as before. Obviously I'm not going to go any further but I'm a little confused why this offer is still showing despite having already taken it up.

Secondly, my Xbox Gamepass app on my phone shows that the Gamepass subscription expires on 7th December (1 month from now). Can you confirm please that this is a free 6 months offer? I assume that it will renew the subscription every month up to 6 months without any charge?

I can't really find any way to manage my Gamepass subscription via MyBT. I see no option for cancelling auto-renewal or anything really to indicate that I've taken up this offer.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Took up Xbox Gamepass 6 months offer, but offer still showing under 'Content Partners' section

The game pass shows month at a time so normal and expires after your 6 months

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Took up Xbox Gamepass 6 months offer, but offer still showing under 'Content Partners' section

Thanks for confirming the second question for me.

But my initial question is still unresolved. I'm still confused as to why the Gamepass offer still shows 'Add Now' under the 'Content Partners' section?

It's as if I didn't take up the offer though obviously I did. Also there's no option for me to manage my Gamepass subscription on MyBT. Let's say I want to cancel auto-renewal before the 6 months is up, how would I go about that? I would have assumed options for managing my subscription would be displayed under MyBT?

0 Ratings