cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Two open ordes on my account conflicting.

I wonder if by a miracle anyone can help. I have no broadband service, engineers have attended twice, all equipment has been checked and is working fine. The fault is that when I upgraded my broadband package I was given a free high speed trial , there has been a glitch when this trial finished and now I have two conflicting orders on my account causing the service to go down, however n one at BT knows how to clear these off. Any help welcomed. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Two open ordes on my account conflicting.

Hi @charday

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry to see the problems you've been having recently.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi Robbie, I did respond but no one has replied. I have also raised several complaints and no has followed through with their promised call backs. We are onto day 11 no Internet with no clear resolution in sight,  bt keep telling me I cannot cancel the contract as the problem won't be solved , this is unacceptable. The stress this has caused me and my family whilst trying to manage working from home,children's  homework, we are unable to watch TV etc is immeasurable. What is actually being done??

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@charday 

The moderation team are very small, and deal with each case in strict order. You would normally expect to be contacted personally within a week, and they take ownership of the issue.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the response , I will await your reply 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi Charlotte,

I can see the orders have all closed but there is a possible issue with a mismatch with Openreach records. Can you check the ONT serial number and drop me a private message with that so I can cross check with Openreach. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi David

Will do

Regards

Charlotte 

0 Ratings