cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Upgrading to BT Halo 3 with wifi in my offers

Confused about the landline call packages, it says the plans will be on next page, but nothing there except the features like BT Protect etc, so does anyone know if it is just a Pay as you go plan, in the final pricing for the phone it says £0.00 costing....upgrading requires a new 24 month contract which i understand so no issue with that...

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgrading to BT Halo 3 with wifi in my offers

It is confusing but I believe the system takes your existing call plan as the one you want to keep as it is an add on package only and you are only upgrading the broadband.

You should be able to change the calling plan in MyBT  BUT don't do it close to your upgrade as the system will treat it as an unclosed order preventing you from doing anything else as you need to give 30 days notice for a change to take effect.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgrading to BT Halo 3 with wifi in my offers

Yes i think you are right, but tried changing my calling plan, currently on 700 minutes, would like to go as pay as you go as don't use it that much, too many spammers, but cannot change through my account get a sorry error CON-0044 whatever that is, it is like they block you from doing anything without ringing them up then you can't get through....

0 Ratings