cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Upgrading tv package

Hi tried upgrading my tv package from big sport with HD pack to VIP yesterday its advertised at £65 instead of £76. Agent on phone said I wasn't allowed this deal because I'm only paying £15 for phone and broadband a month on the Universal Credit package, surely thats wrong?  Been on live chat now and the agent said it keeps getting rejected and its £76! I give up any solutions please thank you 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgrading tv package

It's probably the same as when you had a similar issue in May, the special offers are not available if still in a contract. They're only available if it's renewal time or as a new customer

Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgrading tv package

You won't get any discount, as already stated in previous post, that is for new customers or at end of your current 24 month contract.

If you read under the 'Important Information' and 'The Legal Stuff' at the bottom of BT's pages.

Then you will find that under the BT TV dropdown section, it clearly states in BT's own Terms and Conditions for TV - and take note of the second sentence highlighted in bold as it is important here...

Flexible TV

24-month minimum term. Prices and content may vary. You can change your TV package every month.

Any change will be at the standard price as set out in our tariff guide.

Tariff guide can be found here:

https://www.bt.com/tariffguide

Tariff guide price for VIP is £76, so you will be charged £76 after swapping.

Screenshot_20230730_135605_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.