cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Very poor experience from BT Customer Services

I had an email from BT to say that my BT TV service was soon to end. It is only the Essential package which I never use so phoned to cancel (saves a fiver, every little helps!). The 'helpful' customer services rep then persuaded me that I'd be better off by upgrading my broadband/mobile package which would result in my monthly bill to remain the same but I'd get a faster service (Halo 250mb). I still had a year to run on my existing package (that I was quite content with) but the new 24-month contract would supercede that one. Shortly afterwards I get an email asking for £271 to cancel my service!!! Bloody cheek. The 'helpful' salesman didn't mention that. So today I phoned BT fired up but it seems that my new service starts tomorrow and they can't switch me back for another 7 days!! They want me to phone back and confirm next week that I want to revert to my previous package and not upgrade. This is really bad service and has shaken my trust in BT. If anyone from customer services reads this then please get back to me. I need this sorted out without any further stress. Thank you. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Very poor experience from BT Customer Services

Hi @GazFox,

Thanks for taking the time to post up about your experience.

I am so sorry for any confusion or mistakes that have happened. If you still need help with this, let me know.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thankyou Daniel. I think that it's now been resolved but await my next bill with trepidation. My broadband speed has increased, so happy with that and as long as I don't get billed for upgrading then all is well. Fingers crossed. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for posting back @GazFox

If you do have any further problems, feel free to come back on here as we'll be happy to help you out if needs be.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings