cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Why can’t I see any offers?

Hi, I’ve logged on to my BT as I’m curious to see what my upgrade options are for my broadband at the moment, but I keep see the following message:-

Hi Jamie. It looks like you're leaving BT for another provider. So we won't be able to create personalised deals for you here. Give us a call on 0800 800 150 if you want to talk about your options.

Any ideas why this is the case, even though I haven’t initiated a switch?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why can’t I see any offers?

It could be possible that someone has given BT incorrect details which may have instigated a switch. I'd suggest calling BT tomorrow and have them look in to it. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@jam1979 

If you have not approached any other provider, then its possible someone has given your address by mistake, when placing an order?

It would be best to check by ringing up. They would be able to confirm it, but would not be able to divulge the details of whoever is taking over your line, but at least they should be able to stop it, provided you are  quick enough.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@jam1979wrote:

Any ideas why this is the case, even though I haven’t initiated a switch?

Have you ever thought abouit switching and then remained with BT ? It's possibly an old AOT that hasn't closed properly.

Ring the number, speak with the 'Connections' team and if they can't fix it they can raise a bridge case to have it closed, then you can look at offers.