cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Why is BTs customer service so bad?

Go to solution

Ever since I entered the contract with BT directly I have had absolutely nothing but trouble. 

Ordered on the 21st June to be booked in for the 28th June.

BT sent out a subcontractor with the wrong ASN, we informed the contractor of the correct one and they said they'll be back in 1-2 business days to get it sorted. 

I rang up and tried to re-arrange the appointment for ASAP. Two weeks of phone calls and being told different things, lied to on multiple occasions by customer service representatives, escalations, a further mistake from BT cancelling my order and not re-issuing it because of their problem. It's now 15th of July and weeks of office closure and nothing is further forward. It seems if they don't want to deal with you they'll just keep you on mute then eventually hang up on you too.

Promises for updates today and for it to be installed on Thursday. 

To find out It's just an update on Thursday to confirm an appointment? I don't get it? Why can't I just be booked an appointment there and then surely it ain't much harder than that?

I honestly cannot wait to leave BT and this contract and I haven't even had the chance to get the WiFi installed yet!

Genuinely the worst customer experience with a company in my lifetime. Cannot believe it.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why is BTs customer service so bad?

Go to solution

It's now 15th of July and weeks of office closure

@WattWatcher 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Residential phone and broadband customers.

Are you a BT Business customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Yes we're a business. Is there a specific forum for business related products?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you, i'll repost the same there!

0 Ratings