cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Wrong account number on BT site

Go to solution

I’ve got a new broadband service with BT (was a previous customer with the same email ) However when I log in online to manage account it’s pointing to the old account number. Can this be updated somehow?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wrong account number on BT site

Go to solution

Hi @Dazlongy

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems with your BTID.  Here is the link to show you how to add your new account to your BTID so that you can manage and view your new broadband service:  >> Adding an account on MyBT <<

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi

I can see the second account only in billing, I need the 2nd account to be the main account and delete the old account as I cant use the BT wifi app or manage products online.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @Dazlongy

Sorry for the problems.  You won't be able to delete the older account from your BTID profile.  This is something we will have to arrange for you from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

I have unmarked your thread as solved for the time being until we get this all sorted.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Dazlongy Thank you for allowing me the chance to assist you in resolving this issue. 

Neil