cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Game Pass Managed by BT

Hi everyone,

I know this issue has been raised a lot recently, but I'm still struggling with my Xbox Game Pass being managed by BT even though my promotion ended a long time ago. I've contacted BT support multiple times about this with no resolution.

I saw some posts a few months ago indicating the mod team was indicating a fix for June/July, but unfortunately, I haven't seen any changes on my end. I've noticed others have had their issues resolved, so I'm hoping someone can help me out as well.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kyle

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Game Pass Managed by BT

Hi,

They did a fix on mine some months ago, as I knew I was not going to stay with BT past their contract end date, BUT the only thing you need to do to gain access again was to go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?refd=account.microsoft.com

Log into your microsoft account, if you have a gamepass code, just enter it, and it should pass the management back to you, but I would push another post with regards to this on the forum again, asking for a modertator to help you!

I hope this helps

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @NeilO , is there anything you can do for this member, I know you helped me in the past with the managed by BT Game pass.  I am sure they will appreciate it very much.

Thank you 

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the moderator tag @djjohhnyjetson ,

I did try buying a months membership but it wont accept it, mentions 'This cannot be used with an existing subscription'.

Have to say this very frustrating, I am concerns that I won't be able to manage my own account.

Regards,

Kyle

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

My 12 month promo offer ended on the 25th (I’ve switched off auto renew) it’s also still showing as managed (subscription with bt/ee) although it doesn’t end due to a stacked membership before hand with Microsoft. How do I get bt/ee managed removed? 

0 Ratings