cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox Game Pass Not Showing in Products?

I recently had BT Fibre installed and have since received emails and text messages confirming that I now have access to a 6 month Xbox Game Pass trial: 

"Hello, BT here. Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months included. Get started at bt.com/mybt head for Your Products, scroll to the Content Partner section and click Add Now. Make sure you log into the Microsoft account you'd like to add your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to."

However, I've looked everywhere - on both the App, on the mobile website and now logging into MyBT on a laptop computer and I cannot see any reference to a 'Content Partner' section, let alone anything about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone help? Judging by other questions on here this seems to be a very common issue that involves some for of intervention from the moderators, so I hope it can be resolved and that it's being escalated to BT...

Should also say so far very happy with all other elements of the service from BT! Installation was an absolute breeze. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Not Showing in Products?

I recently joined BT and it took 6 days after activation for the Content Partner section to appear for me, just keep checking.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Not Showing in Products?

@seanphilip 

check MYBT that your order has completed

has your first bill after change been paid

you need to use pc/laptop not app

may take a few days after order completed to see 'content partners'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings