cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cancelled?!

Just been on my Xbox for the first time in a while and noticed my Game Pass Ultimate that I got through BT has been cancelled. My BT account clearly states I have this until 05/04/23. I suspect this has occurred when I turned off auto renewal. Anybody else have a similar issue and managed to get it resolved?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cancelled?!

Hi @Jasco and thanks for posting.

Sory you're having trouble with the Xbox pass. I can look into this for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Jasco

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this morning!  Sorry for the confusion about your Xbox Game Pass.

I'll investigate what happened here and I will follow up with you again with an outcome.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @RobbieMac  do you have any update regarding this? My BT mobile sim broke the same week so if you tried to ring back it would have failed!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Jasco

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry for the time this is taking to get sorted out.  Let me chase this again for you now and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I seem to have the same issue... How did this get solved for you? I think something's going wrong between BT and Microsoft here

0 Ratings