cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Appearing with Full Fibre on my Account

Go to solution

I recently signed up to Full Fibre 900 and as part of this, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate should be available for 12 months

However, this isnt appearing in my BT account, and i have chased this several times with BT, through live chat, over the phone and reading forums - but this cannot be resolved by anyone i speak too!

The last advice from BT was to contact Microsoft to resolve, who have also stated that they can't help. and it should be reverted back to BT. The colleague i spoke to on the phone from BT said they have tried to resend the email etc to activate the option, but this still hasnt occurred!

I cannot see the content partner section under Your Products in the MyBT section when logging in, and now at a point where I don't know what to do next to resolve this. Hopefully someone on here can help me resolve this

@NeilO  i can see that you have been helpful on other posts, hoping you can help me also? 

Thanks

Scott

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Appearing with Full Fibre on my Account

Go to solution

Hi @scottb31

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having adding the Xbox Game Pass.  I appreciate the time you've spent on the phone trying to get this sorted out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Appearing with Full Fibre on my Account

Go to solution

Hi @scottb31 

Thanks for talking to me during this case. 

I'm happy I was able to help get Xbox Ultimate sorted out for you.

I've closed the case now but should you need anything let me know.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings