cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Hey i been i chat with bt and they said my free 6 month as now expired and will not continue but my bt account is still linked and the subcripsion is still active on my microsoft account and i cant do anything to remove the link between them i read on thes forums that a lot have had the same problem can you please send me details on how i can unlink the bt account from my xbox account thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Hi,

I read your issue and I have a suggestion for you. To unlink your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from BT/EE, follow these steps:

1. Log into your BTID and go to the package overview.
  2. Under the content partner section, manage the game pass and turn off auto-renew.

Once auto-renew expires, you’ll be able to add new codes. If you purchased the code from a third-party website, contact Microsoft directly for assistance.

I hope my suggestion will be helpful for you. If you have any query then tell me.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

It's not in there no more I been on chat to BT and they said it's been canceled and expired and it's been deleted from billing but they don't know how to unlink from my Microsoft account it's still showing that it's linked and still active but BT say it's expired I just need my BT account unlink from Xbox Microsoft account

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Dibby,

Thank you for posting. When the Game Pass expires with BT, the Xbox account should revert to Microsoft within 30 days. I'm sorry if this hasn't happened. Please send me your details and I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions for contacting the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings