cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband -FAQ's

Thank you to customers who have made us aware of this issue as we prioritise resolving this with Microsoft. 

An account issue has been identified with a small group of customers who have taken the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate add-on with BT/EE

What is the issue: An account issue has been identified with a small group of customers who have taken the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate add-on with BT/EE.  Some customers are having issues redeeming additional game pass tokens

Can I still access Game Pass:  You will not lose access to Game Pass, your game saves and progress due to this issue.  Impacted customers can continue to access Xbox Game Pass benefits. 

Am I being charged for this? You are not being charged as a result of this issue.

What if  I have codes that are not redeemed yet?  All Xbox Subscriptions pre-paid cards do not expire and can be redeemed once this issue has been resolved. 

When will I know if the issue has been fixed:  This is a high priority issue and will be resolved by Friday 29th July

What about any other purchases with Microsoft (e.g. Gift Cards, FUT points)?:  This issue is only impacting Xbox memberships