cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Xbox Game Pass

I have received a message from bt to activate my game pass in the "your products" page on my account but there isn't anything there to activate the game pass.

Am i missing something.

my account is up and running and my fibre is activated....

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xbox Game Pass

there are numerous posts on forum about problems activating have you tried search?

you need to use web browser to access not app on mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Yes i have looked at all the posts regarding the game pass but none really have a solution, the game pass just appears for them eventually.

Looks like i'll just have to wait.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @KR155, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you can't claim your Game Pass yet. 
As your account has just been set up has your first bill payment been collected yet? If it hasn't been collected yet then once it has been the Game Pass should be available within 48hrs. If it has been collected and more than 2 days ago let us know and we'll be happy to help you further. 

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I had a message from bt stating that i could claim it and to go to the partner section to activate. 

i'll give it a few days more.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

My bill was paid 3 days a go and the xbox game pass still isnt showing on my "your products" page

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hi @KR155 I'm sorry about that, it isn't likely to appear over the weekend. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team, if isn't there tomorrow reply to the message and we'll be happy to raise a case with the Xbox team to sort that.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

game pass/partner section

Still no update on why i can't see the partner section of my bt.

been around a week now since they told me "we're looking into it"

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Re: game pass/partner section

Hi @KR155, sorry you've not been contacted by the xbox team yet. I'll chase this up with them on Monday for you.

Cheers 

John

0 Ratings