cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Hi, I am new to BT and signed up to full fibre 900 with the free 12 months Xbox ultimate game pass.
My BT was activated on the 4th September and my 14 day cool off period was the 18th September. My Xbox game pass has been available on the app, but when I click on it and agree to the terms & conditions, it says that there is a maintenance error on the website and to call a telephone number. I called the number on Monday and was told that I would receive an email with the Xbox activation code within 48 hours and I didn’t receive anything. So I then spoke with someone on the live chat who said I would receive an email with the activation code within another 2-3 days. The time has passed yet again and still no email and no code. 

Please can somebody help with me with what I should do now? Many thanks. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Hi @Lubbieloux 

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry that you are having trouble getting the Xbox Game Pass up and running, and that you have had to chase it.

Have you had a look in the junk or spam folders of your email in case anything has dropped into there?

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi, I've checked my spam mail and it’s not there either. Also I’ve tried on the BT app again as well and it’s still saying down for maintenance - it’s been coming up with the same message for days. Really frustrating not being able to get the code when I’m entitled to it being way past the 14 day cooling off period and being lied to by BT customer service with a timeframe as to when I would receive code. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Have you been able to try by logging into My BT on the website? @Lubbieloux 

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi, yes I’ve tried that as well and it’s still coming up with the maintenance message 😞

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks @Lubbieloux 

If that is still the same, the only thing I can suggest would be to contact our customer service guides again so they can check the status of the previous requests.

I appreciate that you have already been in touch a couple of times, but it will need account access to chase it for you.

Michael

0 Ratings