cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Xbox account needs released

@SeanD , @DavidM , @PaddyB  @DanielS @NeilO 

apologies for the tag, but seen one of you had resolved for someone else so hoping for the same help. 

Essentially I would like my microsoft account released by BT so that I can play my games etc again without having to pay for Game Pass via BT.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Xbox account needs released

Hi @gerdy175 Thanks for posting, have you opted out of the Game pass Auto-renewal in MyBT?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Yes I had opted out of the renewal, my game pass expired and then I had purchased a 12 month code to use, when I went to use it would not accept as is account is managed by EE/BT, I then to continue online gaming had no other option but to pay £9.99 via for this month to continue online features. I have since disabled the auto renewal again in hope of resolving issue and using my 12 month prepaid code.

@NeilO 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Hi, @gerdy175 Thanks for clarifying, I'm sorry the opt-out didn't work. I'll send you a private message and we'll raise this with the team who can get that looked into.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

perfect thank you
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

@SeanD , @DavidM , @PaddyB  @DanielS @NeilO 

Hi All

sorry for tagging again; the issue seems to still be ongoing, my concern is that I have a voucher for 12 months that I cannot apply. Can someone follow up as I got an email stating case closed.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Hi not to hijack this thread, but rather highlight that it could be a more widespread issue again. This is also happening to me after a 6 month subscription from BT. I have a purchased code ready to be redeemed. Could someone also PM me to get this resolved please?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Hi @benj91 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the Xbox account. Can you just confirm you've opted out of the Game pass Auto-renewal on your MyBT?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi;

Yes I had opted out prior to the free period ending, which didnt work. I then was forced to pay for the months sub to continue online gaming, I also opted out of that, I have the confirmation emails.

edit

@DavidM  I just realised this wasn't directed at me but someone who had posted on my thread, my issue is still outstanding.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Hi David,

yes I did and I had an email to confirm it would expire on the 6th March. 

thanks for looking into this!

0 Ratings