cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox gamepass 1 month instead of 6

I have received a message that I get 6 months of gamepass ultimate after moving home and upgrading to fibre 500.

I found the partner section under my products, however when I add it it shows a code that is recognised for 1 month of gamepass, rather than 6.

Can you help please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox gamepass 1 month instead of 6

You only get 1 month at a time so it will be same for your 6 months free period

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I am not sure I understand. Should I redeem it and then go back to it for the following months?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

The Terms & Conditions screen usually mentions something regarding seeing a message for 1 month of Game Pass, but to ignore it, as it should give you the correct term (the 1 month message is just something to do with it automatically renewing monthly for the 6 or 12 months you're entitled to). Did you complete the activation and receive a confirmation email? As that should tell you the correct end date.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

The terms and conditions didn't mention anything like that.

I redeemed the code and I got an email but it doesn't specify a lenght, only it'll be 10 quid a month.

If I go back to my bt account I can't find any page under my products to check expiry date/ cancel.

I guess I'll give it a bit of time and see if anything changes.

What a headache.

0 Ratings