cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

broadband offers

Go to solution

Hi,

Ive been offered full fibre 900 Halo3 as a excisting customer at a good price. I have fibre 150 Halo 1 at the moment My contract runs out soon.

When I ran through the package it offered me unlimited on digital voice at an increased price, but I would like to keep my 500mins at a lower price, is it possible to keep this.

Also will my Entertainment package be the same discount price.

To be honest I find EE packages confusing.

Hope you can help

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: broadband offers

Go to solution

@sarum99wrote:

When I ran through the package it offered me unlimited on digital voice at an increased price, but I would like to keep my 500mins at a lower price, is it possible to keep this.

The 500 minute plan is no longer sold, which is why you'll have to change this on any regrade.

@sarum99wrote:

Also will my Entertainment package be the same discount price.

If the TV element isn't part of the order, it will remain unchanged on the same price/terms when you last renewed.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

The EE website clearly states there is a 700 minutes plan as well as the payg and unlimited.
From reading a lot of posts people are being pushed onto an unlimited plan when moving from BT without disclosing that the 700 minutes is available.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

EEs digital landline and BTs have different packages.

BT no longer offer 700 minutes for example just unlimited or pay as you go whilst EE do have a 700 minutes one 

0 Ratings