cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

contract renewal confusion

My contract is up for renewal. I am confused by the available offers versus what I already have. I would like to move to the FF100 Halo 3 package to get the new speeds, but am unclear what that means for my existing landline and call plan. Similarly , the recommended TV Plan is "Entertainment" which is the same name as my existing one , but is more expensive ( but includes Netflix) . What happens to my existing BT Add-On for BT sport ? Is the cost of this included in my £17 Charge for the new entertainment , or will it be charged on top?

Grateful if anyone can help , I am unable to find a number to call to clarify these things. .

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: contract renewal confusion

phone the options team 0800800030 and they will help and you can negotiate a new deal   if you get redirected to CS because lines busy then just hang up and try again a bit later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: contract renewal confusion

Thanks - will give it a go 

0 Ratings