cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

leaving BT for another provider message

Go to solution

I logged in to check broadband upgrade offers but get, "leaving BT for another provider" message, I am not leaving what is happening? Any ideas, can find anything in help sections

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: leaving BT for another provider message

Go to solution

Somebody has probably arranged a change of supplier and given your details in error. The best way to resolve this quickly is to call customer service.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @TonyC52, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. The advice from @NigelB72 is correct so please call in and customer services will be able to help you fix this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the response. After a long call and three people it turns out for some reason someone re-activated the leaving details from the previous owner of my home from a year ago, now sorted. Also found out the I have the "good news" message from Open Reach that I now have full fibre available but the BT account team say I don't so that to look at now!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @TonyC52, thanks for calling in and getting that sorted. If FTTP is available you should see this when you check your upgrade options on your MyBT. It may take an overnight update for the leaving BT transfer to update on bt.com though.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings