cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

swapped to VIP TV package but seemingly still getting billed for now tv sports pass

Go to solution

I have just received my latest bill.

it shows im being refunded 33.99 for the monthly pass but has also shown it added on as well.

the bill should be £134 +  britbox, but instead im seeing £190 which is not right.

Can Someone take  a look and correct it for me please? Essentially I went from big entertainment + Now Sports to VIP package. So I am getting sports via VIP and then being charged again for now.

I can post a screenshot if you want via PM.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: swapped to VIP TV package but seemingly still getting billed for now tv sports pass

Go to solution

Sounds like a data integrity issue where the pass never dropped off the account, give the connections team a call on 0800 800 150, they deal with orders and can raise the data integrity issues off if they can't resolve there and then.

The forum is for when you've tried the usual means to resolve.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: swapped to VIP TV package but seemingly still getting billed for now tv sports pass

Go to solution

@-Richie- much appreciated.

I will call them tomorrow. 

I will make a note of that number too

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Just to add I was reading it wrong. It is indeed correct.

I wanted to change before new bill was generated but was too late.

I'm paying for last months (this month) and next month due to pro-rata etc.

Thanks again, all sorted. I was getting confused. I can tell you the anatomy of the pro box and how the technology works but bamboozled by a paper bill...

We are all different