cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

what to do when calls go over plan

Go to solution

Hi, I have 700 call plan and for first time gone over the number of calls, is there a way to e-mail BT? to see what to do? I also have a few other questions but unable to make calls as gone over my call plan.  Is there any way to ask BT to call I have been looking through the online help and features for 30 mins

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: what to do when calls go over plan

Go to solution

Calls to BT Customer services don't cost from a BT landline. Customers services number 0330 1234 150

From the terms and conditions

700 inclusive anytime minutes to UK landlines, UK mobiles and 0845 and 0870 numbers excluding the Channel Islands. Maximum of 150 calls to 0845 and 0870 numbers. If you exceed your 700 Minute calling plan allowance two months in a row we’ll move you onto our Unlimited Minutes plan

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I would imagine you need to set a spend limit above zero on MyBT to allow for the extra calls to be billed. But can you really not call 150?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I was looking for the same information on the BT calling plan pages some time ago but couldn't find it.

However it appears if you go over the limit two months running then you wont be charged but you will be put onto any time calling plan.

Please see: https://community.bt.com/t5/Archive-Staging/700-Minutes-Call-Plan-Advance-Warning-on-Usage/m-p/21741...

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
thank you so much
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

THANK YOU

0 Ratings