cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Amazon Firestick stops working with BT parental controls

Please would you help.
When Parental Controls are enabled on the latest BT hub it stops the Amazon Firestick from accessing any live TV or catch-up TV, including BT iPlayer and ITVX.
Someone posted an answer to a similar question which was a link to information, but that link does not work. Please would someone post the fix in words as an answer to this question, rather than posting a link that is not accessible.
What do I need to "allow" in the parental control settings to allow the Firestick to access TV?  Firestick has it's own parental controls so they are not necessary on the BT hub for whatever urls the Firestick needs to access.

I have proved that the BT Hub parental controls are the cause of the problem by temporarily disabling them all, but I obviously don't want to leave it like that.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Amazon Firestick stops working with BT parental controls

I have found a temporary solution to this by removing the tick that bars media streaming, I can still then have parental controls enabled; however, I don't want to enable all media streaming but just media streaming for the Firestick. So if anyone has a more elegant solution then please let me know.
0 Ratings