cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Broadband Fibre Halo 3 with BT Cloud and move to EE

I phoned BT to see if I could re contract our broadband, with a year left on the minimum term, to avoid the 31 March price increase but the only offer was more expensive than the price increase. I then asked about moving to EE but was told that as I have BT Cloud we could be moved over as EE doesn’t have an equivalent. I said that when you moved to EE with BT Cloud it was staying with BT and not being moved but still no. I phoned a few days later to see if I was given the same information that I couldn’t move to EE.

I've seen posts where some have moved and initially had problems with BT Cloud, but nothing about not being able to move. Could a anyone please confirm the current situation with moving to EE with BT Cloud?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Broadband Fibre Halo 3 with BT Cloud and move to EE

Unfortunately, re-contracting in advance of BT's March price rises does not make you immune to them. I re-contracted last December and was warned then that I'd still suffer the price rise this March. BT must be one of the few companies that considers a "fixed price " contract to allow yearly price increases!
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Broadband Fibre Halo 3 with BT Cloud and move to EE

As you re-contracted in December you will get the March increase. But if you start a new contract or re-contract in March you don’t get the price increase in April.

0 Ratings