cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud Backup doesnt work on any devices

BT Cloud backup has stopped working from any of my windows devices. No new files are backed up. I'm told I have lots a backup space left. I'm on version 22.12.11   Last backup was in August, I've just discovered no new files have been saved since then.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud Backup doesnt work on any devices

Hi @AnnetteD, welcome to the forum and sorry the Cloud is not backing up automatically for you. 

Firstly would you please check your settings How do I add or change what automatically backs up to BT Cloud? | BT Help to ensure auto back up is enabled and let us know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the help. So current Windows App looks nothing like the pictures in the link. I have however in the windows desktop app got windows "documents" checked, i.e. marked, to backup and backup settings are continuous. I have signed out and signed in. The little cloud icon at the top left of the windows app shows the circle with arrows , indicating it should be backing up. If I go into the web based BT cloud pages, I have used 130GB of 1000GB free. There are no other settings I can change either on the desktop app or the website.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @AnnetteD,

Thank you for replying back and for checking that. I'm sorry if your BT Cloud isn't backing up. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get the Cloud team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings